Monday, May 25, 2009

Goodbye 2542

It's been a very productive Memorial Day weekend for us, thanks in large part to Grandma and Grandpa and Ash and Coley letting us loan out the kids for a while. We put a lot more stuff than we expected into storage, and took another big load up to my sister's for the garage sale. (Thanks Che Che and U.N.!) We have several boxes packed, and things are starting to look a little empty here at 2542.

We finally were notified of the actual unit number of our new home. Being able to picture where we'll actually be has really motivated me to get things going. The move is only 12 days away now. My checklist now has more things crossed off than are left to do. There are still some decisions to be made about what to take, store, sell, and buy when we get there. I'm praying for wisdom for that.

I'm also praying that we'll get some sleep around here. On Friday night, Joely decided to revert back to the sleep schedule he kept for his first two years - none. I can't even count how many times we had to take him back to his bed the last three nights. He knows something is up with us, but can't quite process what it is. I pray for peace and understanding for him.

We wish you a very happy Memorial Day. Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: